Mixed Emotions!

for T

Mixed Emotions!

My friend purchased the Redi-go a while back but I get to drive it frequently. It?s an easy car to drive around in the city thanks to a light steering and compact dimensions. However, the seats are not the most comfortable, especially for drives that last more than half an hour. But the interior is spacious. We have travelled with four people on-board a few times and I must say that it?s comfortable for all. Add another passenger and things start to get tight.It?s a new car so we haven?t faced any problems as yet. I also like the upright driver?s seat. Interior plastic quality is average but the ac works well. On highways, it feels light and is not well-planted. I?m happy with the engine though. I think the Redigo is spacious car but it is not as premium as the Kwid. It?s also not as stylish, and I personally don?t like the rear design. I think it?s only the practicality and spacious cabin that?s the highlight of this car. I also like the new version with black interior. It looks better than our Redigo with beige interior. Overall, considering the low price, I think Redigo leaves you with mixed emotions.

By saurabh

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 133 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 53 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 38 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

We need your city to customize your experience