Good bad, need improvement in millege section

Good bad, need improvement in millege section

I bought this car in october last week, according to the company it gives you 23kmpl to 25kmpl but my car is giving a millege of 13kmpl in the city & 15.6kmpl in the highway, so it is clear that this car does nt give the millege that the company claims, i bought this because of the looks n millege that the company claims but in reality millege needs to be improved.. other, like cabin, seat, head room, leg room, dashboard, gear box & music system all working smoothly, i dont have any issue with the looks of the car, its very stylish & compact car, looks realy realy good but i am diappointed with the permomance of the car in terms of millege that it is giving..Realy realy disappointed its giving 9-13kmpl in the city and 15-16kmpl in the highway.

By nengmanverified Verified Buyer

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 63 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 64 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 55 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 234 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 39 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 36 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

R
ravindra barve
Jan 13, 2019 3:16:29 PM

FULLY Agree that the mileage claimed in bogus. I have been complaining from first week that it was only 6kM/L. Even after 1000 kM running it continued to be so. I have given for servicing and they claim that it is 17 which may be on empty road. Do not know what to do with such car.

Read More...
    We need your city to customize your experience