Datsun Redi-GO This Car Has Changed The Game

Datsun Redi-GO This Car Has Changed The Game

Small cars are all rage these days. This is the segment where Maruti and Hyundai have been ruling for a long time. Just 5 years back, Datsun launched a scathing attack with its GO hatchback, followed by Renault Kwid and then subsequently Datsun launching its redi-GO hatchback. Though Datsun has failed to impress the Indian folks with its GO and GO Plus vehicles, the one that touched the conscience of the typical Indian buyer was the RediGO hatchback. After the success of Kwid in the Indian market, it was time for the partner Nissan to launch a similar car in the segment to keep its ball rolling in the Indian market. And with the launch of RediGO, Datsun, the subsidiary of Nissan, has certainly hit the right spot.
When we started the search for a small family car, we first shortlisted the most preferred vehicles in our price range. Though it was a hard work looking at the sheer competition in the market, but somehow we managed. We penned down cars such as Renault Kwid, Maruti Alto and Datsun Redi-GO. After thorough detailing and test-driving the vehicles we decided to go for the Datsun redi-GO. Me and my wife were both impressed with its cute radical design and easy driving dynamics. It was a good decision to buy Datsun RediGO at such as reasonable price tag, the 23kmpl of mileage as well as the comfort level is very good at this price point as compared to Renault Kwid and Maruti Alto. One of the good things about the car is the way it looks; the outer profile has so many sharp angles which makes it look attractive. It gets DRLs, below the angular wraparound headlamps and the black bumper cladding provides the car a wider appearance. Inside experience is also good, the car has an airy cabin with enough head and shoulder room on offer. The car is a cute little runabout.
Till date, I have covered about 12000 kms and the vehicle shows no sign of exhaustion, I can say that I am totally satisfied with the type of vehicle I selected, pasia vasool. Being an entry-level hatch, Datsun RediGO has been selling like hot cakes here. It has directly affected the sales of Maruti Alto and to a large extent, of the sibling's Kwid. In short, it has been the most successful from the carmaker till date. So, if you are looking for a wonderful small budget car, and comfort and fuel efficiency is your priority, then you must go for the amazing Datsun RediGO.

By dinesh

• More ...
  • LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 55 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 29 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 231 Views
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 55 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 14 Views
  • Great Car.

It is a fully automatic and comfortable hatchback car in budge, with auto-locks and also contained music system. It is fully luxury car having comfort and smooth in driv...Read More

By user
    On: Jan 01, 2020 | 141 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs. 2.79 Lakh - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired