Datsun Go was best performing among in this range. I have driven Hyundai Eon, Hyundai i10, Maruti Wagon R, Renault kwid and among these all the Datsun Go best one. It's performance and pickup from the initial state is better than others in this range. The look of the car also was best compared to other model in this range . MAIN PROBLEM , i felt with Datsun go was :-
1. No automatic window controlling from drivers side
2. No Cover for glove box, so we can't store Car RC book and other important documents safely here .
3. Handbrake is in front position position below the steering and it is not so much friendly.
4. There is no grab handle on front side.
5. There is no automatic window at back side.
6. The seat was not so much comfortable one.
7. There is no way open back boot door at backside and every time i need to open front right door and pull the lever.
8. There is no option to adjust the front mirrors from inside closed window and need to adjust overtime from inside.
The main advantages i felt with the car :-
1. Smooth steering which helps to easily cut and go through city traffic and at higher speed steering was more controller and giving me more confident .
2. Smooth engine and initial pickup was nice.
3. Large boot which can store large amount luggages .
4. Smooth suspension at broken roads and nice experience in smooth roads .
If you are looking for best car in the range of 4.6 lack then go with DATSUN GO :)
My request to everyone not to buy this car. This car will give trouble...
the worst car in india poor milage. poor handling comfort. poor interi...
I face three mazor draw backs in my Datsun Go T 2014 car.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals