After sale service is pathetic (You will kill your self)

By for Datsun GO 2016-06-28 01:17:47.0
  • Appearance

After 2 years with this car, really wants to share some experience with others, i like the car looks really good,performance also good,but when i see the car ground clearance its shows 170mm, i took my car to showroom and show them that its just 165mm, that to with out load. and when i asked to seat 4 people inside its just 135mm. caused of that it hits each and every speed breaker on the road by that time i feel shame on me. i raised this concern with showroom people and with company . mean while they asked me to come to showroom they will resolve the issue but after 3 visit(1st Visit -"Our technical head is out of office". 2nd Visit -"we have taken your request up waiting for company to came back"3rd visit -" we have high level discussion on your issue, and we will send out expert to your home to get it resolve") i got a call from company saying please go, you don't needs to come to showroom our technical team will visit your house to resolve the issue,and just 2mnts before showroom guys come to my house check everything and confirm to company that this is a issue with the car. now the scenario is showroom people saying its company defect we can't do any thing and the company is saying we are discussing with showroom we will get back to you .... any way now i understood i have to leave with it. i have a suggestion for Datsun/Nissan Please learn something from Maruti Suzuki, caused i have experienced it before may be my expectation is high from you just because Maruti Suzuki have made a standard. so i request every one please please think twice before go for it.