DATSUN GO Purchase decision- cursing myself

for Anniversary Edition

DATSUN GO Purchase decision- cursing myself

I am terribly disgusted on my decision to purchase the top end GO+ Anniversary model in Apr 2017. My car is giving av mileage of about 10km/lt whereas it claims to give 19.8 /21 Km/lt in city & Highway driving. In Yamuna Expressway it gave 11.3 km/lt. I have visited workshop 12 times in last 5 months to rectify the problem but the incompetent staff are worst to talk about & with no follow ups. The Manager & customer care staffs are least bother to take any suitable action or making any courtesy call, I had to chase them. I curse myself to decide for this model.. avoid it as I have given more than 5000 known contact in my personal & professional circle in FB. Twitter, Linkedin, whatapp, Messanger & social network site about my horrible experience with Datsun Go+ Anniversary model & Service station staff is a nightmare for me. I should have sticked to Maruti model I have been driving over 22 years.
I only suggest that please don't buy this DATSUN GO+ Car as it gulps petrol & you will be in constant trouble unless you have extra stash of money to put through exhaust. My rating for this car is below 1, I wish rating card had negative numbers as well.

By subrata paul
On: Sep 14, 2017 | 412 Views

Write your Comment on Datsun GO Plus

k
karthikeyan
Apr 16, 2018 2:12:40 PM

yes this car is a useless car my car gives 9.3 kmpl only i am scared to take out the car it sitting as a metal deady in my home. friends pls dont even think of evaluating the car. it is really a painful ownership.

Read More...

• LATEST
    • VERIFIED
    • CRITICAL
    • Amazing Car

Guys, I suggest you all if you thought to buy any car then I request all of you buy this car. This car is amazing.

By sachin singh
      On: Aug 11, 2020 | 65 Views
    • Nice Car For Family

Good looking car and advance feature best in family and comfortable for a long journey. Low maintenance cost and features are great

By shekhar raja
      On: Apr 25, 2020 | 59 Views
    • The Budget Friendly Car

I purchased Datsun GOplus at 2018 it was a budget-friendly car and 7 seaters at a very low price of below 7, while coming to the other 7 seaters they are around 12-15lakh...Read More

By prashanth venneti
      On: Apr 14, 2020 | 3517 Views
    • Space Is not Good.

Back seat not so useful. Very small seat and not comfortable Other things are good. Back seat not so useful. Very small seat and not comfortable Other things are good.

By gautam gehlot
      On: Oct 18, 2020 | 22 Views
    • Very Poor Mileage.

Milege is so poor that I can't explain. It is only 10 km/ ltr. Don't go on less price. Please go for some other car by spending a little more than this.

By suraj kumar singh
      On: Oct 02, 2020 | 49 Views
    • Nice Car At Affordable Price

Nice car with all the features as required, compact safe, and within the budget for a small family a must-buy for sure.

By aneesh amberkar
      On: Sep 19, 2020 | 79 Views
    • Low Budget Ertiga.. Need Some Improvement To Compete Triber

I am using it from 2016 Jan. Almost 4.5 yrs are gone. Superb to drive. No need to say 'no place'. Pick everyone. Even though the 3rd row looks smaller, slim people can si...Read More

By arun
      On: Sep 07, 2020 | 181 Views
    • Need some Modification.

Few features in-car need to modify or change, Gear needs to be bit stylish overall look is good.

By neelima nirmal