Waste of money - please dont go

• Appearance

Pros : look like wagon

Cons : Its best suitable for goods carrier because of its jerk while driwing.

I am Biju, chairman of M/s. The zigma Technologies India (P) Limited, Erode, Tamilnadu. We bought this vechilcle Elite ss model, 2 years back only because of its look & milleage ?. It loos like very buetiful. But after usnig it we hvae dissappointed by its performance. It may useful for goods carrying purpose. Its not suitable for carrying Human being, even for animals. we have problem in the neck. Myself, My driver & Our manging partner have suuffered. I can prove with Doctor certificate. Lott of jering while driving. Poor road grip. It will upset if you go in 80 miles in turning. ( dont refuse or comment against this. we have MARUTHI ZEN & SKODA. we have experianced with that). One more thing, inside we feel lilke we are travelling in a lorry or 407 (means sound) .The gear smoothness ???!!! COmpany should take care of this. Yes we can go to consumer court for this reasons. we have no time for that. who knows one day it may happen.

Comments Chevrolet Tavera Neo
  • tarun |20 Sep,2010 05:39:17 PM

i think u've got addicted to smooth rides and underpowered engines. a 2500cc engine will definately sound more than 1000cc ZEN or 1600cc Skoda. and the thing abt turning, do u even know how much is 80miles??? its 120kmph. any SUV wont take u perfectly on that speed on a turn. these Hatch backs and sedans 've got a low ride and roof hieght.. they surely wont dissapoint on turns.... IDIOT!!!!!

Sivasankar |27 Dec,2010 01:51:14 PM

Have some basic courtesy guys while exchanging views.The chap is simply giving his opinion and its up to anyone to take it or ignore.

• dfghjklkjhgfd |31 Dec,2010 11:07:34 AM

you should not accuse it to this extent.Many have put their enormous effort.

• kamalraj |05 Jan,2011 11:20:54 PM

dont compare suv with sedan. after road test only our government will approve the vehicle to drive. why cant you compare your skoda and zen with bmw x5 x6 and audi q5 then benz think first then give your comments to all

• RAJA |12 Feb,2011 04:37:29 PM

YAAR i have 8-9 lacs i want to buy diesel car/suv guide me

sujeet |21 Mar,2012 09:25:24 PM

buy a tavera it never be disappoint u

• d;ss;jl;jdlwojd |17 Apr,2011 11:05:34 AM

hey can u suggest a good car in the range of 9-10 lakhs. it must be 7 seater !!

• James |12 Jun,2011 12:16:44 PM

Actually if you are not using it to carry a lot of people then you can reduce the number of leaves in the rear axle leaf-spring set. Take out two leaves each and the ride becomes very smooth. I did on my new tavera. Never had a problem. You probably will have to go to a springs-suspension mechanic who generally take care of trucks. They are usually found on highways and will do it for you for Rs.300.

• Dr aslam |09 Jan,2012 12:41:28 PM

i think you r out of u r mind comparing this SUV with sedan,unfortunately u haven't suffered any injuries while taking a turn at 80miles/h.Any SUV will produce sound because of engine power/torch etc..

• goutam kundu |02 Feb,2012 04:37:46 PM

Very good, go to a road side car body maker& take of passenger boarding cabin, modify the rest part as loory/ goods vehicle. think you will be awarded from GM Motors for your new TAVERA Lorry

• Mehmood |23 Mar,2012 02:03:56 AM