Troublefree Operation

By for Chevrolet Spark 2012-10-30 17:38:27.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Interior Space.

Cons : Nothing in Particular

Look and Style: My wife loves it.   Comfort: Better in the class.    Pickup: Acceptable   Mileage: Average 13.3/ltr of LPG WITH A/C. 14/litre on long drives like Kerala to Bangalore.   Best Features: Cabin space is best in its class, interiors are good, the big dash board and interiors gives you a feel that you are sitting inside a big car. Everything kept simple.   Needs to improve: NVH. It was a pity that LPG was not offered in LT version for early buyers. Rear defogger is a must for cars if not a wiper.   Overall Experience:I have done 65,000kms and completed 3 yrs of ownership this month. Problems faced - accelator cable cut within the first 1000kms, had to change the streering box due to a leak and sound, LPG sensor changed, LPG volume indicator sensor changed. All within warranty period and with 0 expense from my side. Mileage and Pickup is reasonable. Have gone to Ooty through Masinagudi with 5 people and their luggage without any problems. It is so steep that I had to engage first gear for much of time and also switched over to Petrol for a bit more power. Cabin space is best in its class. Over all a cute, efficient and practical car though I am not at all a fan of this category of Cars. I fancy SUV and would upgrade at the first opportunity handing this over to my wife.