Rating of Chevrolet Spark

K
Kshroon
for 1.0 LS
On: May 01, 2010 | 3294 Views

When buying my first car, I had a tough call. After various reviews of everything on offer, I narrowed in on the Chevy Spark and Beat (Which was recently launched). Considering a first car and that not enough reviews were available for the Beat, I decided to buy the Spark which came along with a 3 year free service deal. I took the LT variant, as I needed the bare minimum Power steering for comfort while driving. I honestly believe that this car is every penny worth the money. The customer service is impeccable. To share about the first service, I was told I can get the car in 3 hours (<20000 Mileage) but I said as I am headed to office I will not be back until 11:00 pm so will collect it tomorrow. To my surprise, I was told that I can collect the car any time coz they are offering 24 HOUR SERVICE (Sunday 9-5) I came back from office at around 11, took the car and drove back home. The ride in the car is comfortable even with full capacity i.e. 5 people on board and AC is not that powerful but can regulate in matter of minutes. The AC does make the car lag in power and sometimes difficult to maneuver steep climbs but that is part of the bargain. Overall, true value for money, impeccable client service and comfortable driving makes this car worth buying.

Other Spark Reviews