Parking Savior

By for Chevrolet Spark 2016-07-05 14:03:15.0
  • Appearance

I called this as parking saviour, as I had a very little space to park in my colony and this car fulfilled my problems. It is best for traffic roads, narrow colony roads and 1 +3 family. Mileage is average but better than Santro, any time or any driving condition. It is like old wine in a new bottle, remember the AC quality of Matiz, it is, in fact, better than that. In this price tag, I could not expect better. Interiors are very simple and sophisticated, my son would like it more as it is small in size and he called this as his Car. Red colour especially looks nice. I have been driving this car for 3 years and could not found any issue so far, even I drive too long routes and my daily driving is almost 60 KM. There's plenty of space in the cabin, but the boot could be little bigger it's only 170 litres, meaning others in the class are more practical. The design and build quality in the cabin don't do anything outstanding, but the single speed 'pod' in front of the steering wheel is at least unique. If only the Spark came a bit better. We're not expecting leather and sat nav at these sort of prices, but the most basic trim level makes do with wind-up windows and no central locking. You'll need to stretch to the + trim to get hold of those as standard. Suspension looks good in case of broken roads, you can drive up to 80 km. Will get good driving control. As usual GM cars are known for built and their engine quality, that stands true.