Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LS best among all variants

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish, comfortable

Cons : Seats should be made more comfortable

From last three months I am driving the Chevrolet Spark model. I bought the 1.0 ls variant of the Chevrolet Spark. What makes the Chevrolet Spark model first choice of the car buyers is its amazing looks which have been designed with a great consideration given to style of the model. The model has been given a face lift look from front and it is available in some of the most amazing colors. With 995 CC engine the Chevrolet Spark 1.0 ls model becomes competitive to its competitors like Maruti A Star and Maruti Wagon R model. Inner space inside the car is not as much as the company was claiming but it is spacious then other available models currently.

Comments Chevrolet Spark
  • Tharun Varghese |24 Apr,2009 11:00:33 AM

Yes...truely spark is an all rounder in all, mileage, pick up(13.6 sec to reach 100 which is excellent), good performance with ac, spacious interiors when compared to other small cars etc.

Brijesh Gupta |20 Aug,2011 11:21:55 AM

What is its average in highway driving ?

jayaraj |30 Apr,2012 10:51:09 PM

14-16 kmlp...

• nathaniel |27 Jul,2009 10:07:48 AM

Sir, i would like to know the price of different accessories i.e spare parts of Chevrolet spark 1.0LS.Are the accessories expensive? is it easily available?

• shiva |10 Aug,2009 01:28:07 AM

Sir, can you throw light on the engine used in the spark, there being rumours that it is an old/obselete engine by GM. I hope it is a rumour and nothing else.

• tushar |06 Oct,2009 05:05:07 AM

spark is the best car.,,in my known,best in fuel ,,,many things in small ammount,,,best car of 2009

• grace |07 Oct,2009 02:31:11 PM

I love my Spark but I have many problems with leaking transmission and also my brakes have failed me three times!!! any one else with this experience?

• Raj |23 Jan,2010 01:51:46 PM

there is no problem with car.. but the dealers are not good.. to take a example i may like to say that dealer K C Motors in my city i.e Jammu is not a good as per as after sale sevice is concerned..unfortunately if u met with an accident then they will show u the real face.. u had taken insurance from their dealership assuming it as cashless..but on the claim time they say its not casless and will charge u like anything.. suppose total damaged accessoris is worth 10000/ they will raise bill in such a way that you have to pay atleast 10,000 from u'r pocket and also they will mint money from insurance co.. so my advice is not to go for car if u have delaer like K C MOTORS in u'r city

• RAJESH |08 Jul,2010 06:23:27 PM

Poor average of spark only 8kmpl in city with ac

• shachin |03 Feb,2011 10:13:17 PM

backwash car , accessory is costly

Chevrolet Spark review scorecard