Real Entry Level Sedan - Bad value for Money

By for Chevrolet Sail 2013-06-05 12:55:40.0
13 people found it helpful. 2068 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, comfort

Cons : Bad mileage, bad riding comfort, lack of pickup in 2nd gear and rattling noises from dash and doors.

Look and Style The Looks and Style of the car is good and I am really happy to ride it and you find very few cars on the road like this Comfort When it comes to riding comfort, the pedals are placed in a wrong position and your legs start to pain after you drive for an hour or so. There is no dead pedal and you have to keep your leg on the clutch all the time. When it comes to seating comfort in the rear it is best in its class.  Pickup Pickup is moderate and the car lacks power in the second gear and it annoys you when the engine keeps stopping in the second gear though you are an experienced driver. I have been driving for the last 22 years and i find it difficult to manage in this situation Mileage Mileage is not as expected The company claims are misleading. The city mileage is just 12-13 kilometres per litre and the highway mileage is 15-16 and nothing more. I am really disappointed with the mileage. Best Features   Needs to improve The noises from the front of the dash board and the doors is really bad. After two visits to the workshop also I am still facing the problem. The quality overall is average. I didnt even face this problem in my old Ambassador car 2003 make.    Overall Experience Over all I am not satisfied with the car. I should have considered other cars but I was mislead by the rear seat leg room and the company's warranty of 5 years and 1,50,000 kilometres on engine and transmission.