Test Drive- first impression- I just drove the Cruze yesterday, and booked it then and there.

• Appearance

Pros : Amazing looks, Good Dashboard, excellent stability, smooth to drive and handle

Cons : Rear suspension is not independent, Rear leg room not as good as magnum,

I was debating to buy linea, skoda octavia, or optra magnum. Then I test drove CRUZE. I saw the front grille.. It was love at first sight... I am waiting to drive my CRUZE. Good interiors, good pickup, excellent braking. This car is going to do wonders for GM in India

Comments Chevrolet Cruze
  • gautam b |06 Oct,2009 09:37:19 AM

whats the exact on road price tag for this massive machine?

• ramachandra babu |10 Oct,2009 06:32:14 AM

what exactly is the milleage of the new chevy cruze diesel version?

• Anuj |10 Oct,2009 03:59:07 PM

I am surprised the Cruze has not yet been launched. I just called up the dealer in Mumbai and he says it will be launched on 12th, so how did you get to Test Drive it.

• Siaf |11 Oct,2009 04:40:37 AM

Hey Anuj, I have reported the same as abuse. The car will be launched on October 12h only and booking will start afterwards. I have registered myself for test drive a 4 days back and got a call from cheverolet yesterday that the car will be launched on october 12th and they will let me know if it is available for test drive on 17th oct , the date which i opted to take the car for test drive.

• varun |12 Oct,2009 03:47:29 PM

Well, The dealership launch was a long time ago. And if you see the news today, GM has already booked 1500 cars. Now that cant be done in 1 hr of the launch right?? And, you can also check the Team-Bhp form, and you ll see all the pics of the car, and test drive results "long before 17th". Anyways, the prices are 12.65 (ex showroom) on road LTZ.

• sriram |19 Oct,2009 05:28:49 PM

his there automatic gear option for that car

• Vipol Pandiya |18 Nov,2009 08:13:06 AM

Waiting to experience the automatic version of Cruze. any possibilities in a near future?

• Anuj Mehta |10 Jan,2010 07:13:46 PM

Cruze Automatic is now available @ 13.45L ex Delhi. I have just got one for myself. The car will be officially launched in the month of Feb'10....Cheers

• mayank sharma |31 Aug,2010 09:22:28 AM

cruze is just i can say the queen of cities................

• SUDHIR KUMAR |04 Oct,2010 01:07:21 PM

iam looking for car which has good power, fuel efficency & value for money with resale value, i am bit confused to decide between Altis, Civic, Jetta & Skoda of this segment. Pls advice be in deciding, i am looking for free ,frank & fare technical .

• MOTI |02 Aug,2011 01:40:56 PM

Is any new model of cruise being planned in the near future.any changes in the engine or interiors.

Chevrolet Cruze review scorecard