Eagerly awaiting for Chevrolet Cruze Facelift

• Appearance

Pros : power and pickup.

Cons : ground clearance and service.

I am very lucky myself as I had a test drive of the Chevrolet Cruze sedan car and I am surprised by the performance that car gives to me. As I took the car on the highways and approximately I drove the car for atleast 1 hour and I am jealous now why I not get to drive for more time. Good experience for me and now I am discussing with you some of the positive and negative points of the car. As first the positive sign of the car is the power that is around 163 bhp. The car has given all the new features and latest technique. This facelift car will be launched very soon in the Asian market. The car has six-speed manual gearbox. The sedan market of India is right on its peak and buyers are moving fast through this segment. There are many rivals of this sedan car in the market like Hyundai Verna automatic version and Honda Civic. When I shift my car in the first gear and accelerate it, within a second car catch the 100 kmph speed which is really wonderful power of the car. Safety wise the car has all the necessary features like ABS brakes are there for stopping the car at the same place where you want and the tyre would not skid. The boot space of the car is also superb and more storage has been provided in this car but I am not happy with the base variant as the car has no high profile features in it. Mileage of the car as company saying that it will produce arround 12 to 14 kmpl. 2012 Chevrolet Cruze price would also been the major role to be played by the company as the starting price has been fixed at Rs. 12,54,376 to Rs. 15,05,136. So, overall it was a nice riding experience for me to drive this car. If someone is planning to buy a new sedan car and is the fan of Chevrolet cars then this car is made for you.

Comments Chevrolet Cruze