Absolutely Gung-ho about my new Cruze

• Appearance

Pros : Looks, Power.

Cons : Mileage in City, Music system.

Looks & Style: Firstly I would like to stress on the prequel episode before opting for a Chevy Cruze. After driving a Honda City for 5 years, in pursuit of upgradation I made a comprehensive recce for two months whereby I scanned every car in the range of 12-18 Lacs. Of course, this meant both the sedans and the SUV category. I had almost finalized the Toyota Corrolla GL version (Diesel) when I had to go on a tour to Punjab where one of my dealers suggested having a "dekho" at Cruze. The very first look fascinated me and I was treated as a bomb of an engine with superb pick up when I took the test drive.

Comfort: The seating comfort with an impressive dashboard plus numerous features at an economical price and coupled with my above experience immediately tilted me in making a choice in favour of Cruze.Was apprehensive regarding the After Sales Service as has been the feedback, so went for a 3 years CPRS scheme.

Mileage: The mileage is OK about 12 -13 kmpl in the city and about 17 kmpl on the highway. Have already clocked 4000 kms and enjoying every bit of it.

Best Feature: The kids are loving the sunroof and the moonroof plus its seating comfort and luxurious interiors, are all amazing.

Needs to improve: The music system definitely needs improvement even I had gone for an upgraded Music system offered by Chevy Accessory which included the Bluetooth and Reverse Camera also. The inbuilt navigation system is slow in responding but manageable.

Overall experience: The overall experience has been overwhelming and if Chevy can couple it with a great After Sales Service experience, I would go ahead in recommending this car to every potential buyer.

This is a great value for money and so many features at an economical price.

Comments Chevrolet Cruze
  • patil |16 Aug,2015 12:20:16 PM

Let me congralulate for ur car .. Pls suggest me how to upgrade music system and did u have touch screen music system. I am owning 2015 cruze

Chevrolet Cruze review scorecard