Chevrolet Captiva: All in one car I wanted!

By for Chevrolet Captiva from Navi Mumbai 2012-07-02 15:32:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : I keep on staring the car due to its awesome appearance and looks, which I feel is the most significant feature. I am also proud of the fuel economy my dream car, Chevrolet Captiva delivers.

Cons : But, leaving all these features, the car is available at a high price. And also the maintenance is very high.

Chevrolet Captiva is one of the best SUVs I have taken a test drive of. The 2.0L diesel engine gives a superior power in its class. After taking a short ride on this awesome SUV, I came to know that the car easily manages to clear the terrains. The Indian roads as all know the conditions of them; but the dual suspension of the car makes the bumpy roads feel smooth.  The best thing I liked on Chevrolet Captiva is the power it generates. With the power of 148bhp at 4000rpm, I drove it to a top speed of around 200kmph. I was astonished to see the acceleration which touched the mark of 100kmph in just 9.4 seconds. With great comfort of the car due to the large leather seats, I feel relaxed even after a long drive. Folks, I am in love with the  exteriors of Chevrolet Captiva given to it by the GM. I feel it has a girly look in the SUV segment, which makes more heads turn to it! Because of the diesel engine, I don’t regret on driving more as it provides a great mileage in its class. The muscular SUV delivers a mileage of around 11kmpl in harsh traffic which increases to 14kmpl in open highways. Chevrolet Captiva price is Rs.18-25 lakhs but it also provides some significant and advanced tools with it. Like, I was very happy to see the Air Bags and ABS for extra safety. The automatic and manual gearbox system makes the driving much more easily. I believe, Chevrolet Captiva India must be feeling proud to be launched on the Indian roads.