Worth buying

By for Chevrolet Beat 2016-05-16 19:00:46.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good styling, value for money for middle class family

Cons : Less boot space and comfort for 4 adults

Hello, friends, I am not a chevy fan, have brought the Beat diesel in April 2014. Within 3yrs have clocked 60k kms. Still, the vehicle is running in a good condition. In my area service station is good. They are resolving all the issues which I faced. But have done some changes in the car to feel better then the company fitted things. Initially, I felt about the ground clearance of the car.

1. After clocking 48k km have changed the tire from 165/65/r14 to 185/65/r14 after upgrading the size of the tire. Nowadays my car's ground clearance has been increased and road grip to has increased. Also, the intruding road noise has been reduced considerably.

2. Have changed the Air filter from the factory fitted to a K&N cold air filter. After replacing it, I feel the RPM response has improved. Pick up has been improved too.

3. Then after a long investigation have installed the diesel tronic race dynamic kit. After installing, I feel very happy because it added one more cylinder in the engine. I am recommending those who are all using the Beat vehicles can update like me. Then you can feel that your car is having better pick up, road grip, horse power, etc.

You guys will feel happy to drive your car. If you guys have any query feel free to contact me my contact no;9900061230 or you can mail me at ashok4019@gmail.com

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March