The most awaited car : Chevrolet Beat

By for Chevrolet Beat from AJMER 2009-11-17 11:30:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : value of money, stylish look,

I went in Chevrolet Auto showroom for purchase a new car, there were many great cars available but I want to newly launched and comfort size car but I had not satisfied about there some models, after that I have asked to showroom representative for about newly launched cars, he told, about some cars but there are high cost cars but my expectation below 5lacs. the representative said again about upcoming cars, The company ready to launch a new Chevrolet Beat premium size car, price expected around 5lacs. I was very impressed to this car, and after the came at home, I have found in some sites about Beat, there are full fill information about it. New Beat premium size great look superb car in india. But I didn't know that when will launch in India. because I have made a plan to buy only Chevrolet Beat.

• sandeep |26 Nov,2009 03:15:40 PM

hi vipin, BEAT is all set to launch in jan 2010 very competitive pricing looks very cool worth waiting for .........

• sanjay kumar |01 Dec,2009 03:54:44 AM

i was just seeing the pics available on the site. i was planning to buy a car within 2 weeks. but after seeing the pics of this car i am planning to wait till its launch as its price is competitive and very much sporty look.

• Managobinda |04 Dec,2009 02:15:38 PM

It is the dream car for me both for its style and price range.As i am planning to buy this car when it will launch in india.

• debprasan |07 Dec,2009 09:11:38 AM

i jus require d same info abt wen d ar to be launched.....fro some site i got o know dat its gonna b launch on 5 jan 2010........but doesnt guarentee dat.....so guys wen u get to know plz inform me.........at debprasan@ymail.com...............plz..........i am waiting to buy dis car.........damn sexy.......

• Sateesh |08 Dec,2009 03:31:34 AM

I saw the actual beat in banglore. i think its a testing vehicle from GM. The interior is too good as like exterior and more comfort.Good pickup.Ossum indicator.Its very good Worth for the mony and stylish.. My openion is people can wait for this car..

• jaya |10 Dec,2009 07:00:46 AM

its awesome!reports say that beat will be launched in auto expo 2010. i am planning to buy the beat

• reema |12 Dec,2009 03:08:16 PM

i am waiting this car egerly

• manipadamadan |19 Feb,2010 03:20:28 AM

i would like to book the beat because it is stylish and powered

• Mayank |26 Feb,2010 11:32:22 AM

Chevrolet Beat most splendid car. It is going well apart from other ongoing models in country.

• jasmin vakhariya |01 Mar,2010 04:58:00 PM

wheel base is very poor. totally new look in indian market in this segment. interior

• amit |28 Sep,2010 02:23:55 PM

dont buy this car go for ford figo