I have had the Beat Diesel TDI for over 5 years. And I have used this vehicle very extensively and have clocked 80,000K on it. Here's personal take on it
1. A vehicle at this price, is I would say a good deal.
2. For the size, the response of the engine pretty much nippy. I would say very nimble on roads especially the city.
3. The boot space for this segment is quite ok.
4. Outward appearance - Stylish
1. The interiors are a tad cheap. The dash board is quite plasticky and the instrument panel quite cursory at that.
2. After driving around for a year or two, whenever the car had problems it would cost a minimum 15000k for repairs. Expensive maintenance.
3. After 60,000Km the vehicle started developing regular problems(Engine trouble). Sometimes the turbo was damaged, at one instant the oil pump broke down and so did the vehicle in the middle of the road. The replacement of these components cost nothing less than 15K.
4. After 75,000Km the engine is coughing up oil. And even after servicing the problem seems to be unresolved.
5. The after sales service of Cheverolet is very poor if not terrible . And the Staff at Eranankulam, Kerala branch that I dealt with were unprofessional and rude. The service centre at Kannur, Kerala is shut down. Indicating slow death.
4. Poor response from GM on complaint redressal.
I Have Beat LT Diesel, I am using it from last one year, have a very g...
This is a small package and can be bought at a rate lesser than other ...
IT IS GOOD CAR TO DRIVE BEGINNERS, GOOD INTERIORS WITH GOOD SPARE PART...
I have Beat diesel, Even though it produces lot of noise, Handling and...
At first being a fresher to driving experience at mid compact segment ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals