Pros : 1) Great looks and styling. 2) New and innovative instrument cluster. 3) Low turning radius. 4) Valu
Cons : 1) Humming noise inside cabin at higher speeds. 2) Grumpy gear, does not feel as smooth as I10 or Wa
My experience with a beat test drive.
1) Great looks and styling.
2) New and innovative instrument cluster.
3) Low turning radius.
4) Value for money.
5) Great A/C.
1) Humming noise inside the cabin at higher speeds.
2) Grumpy gear, does not feel as smooth as i10 or Wagon R.
3) Engine looses power when A/C is turned on.
4) Rear suspensions are a little on the stiffer side.
5) The engine been a 1199cc is not as responsive like the Swift or i10.
6) Hydraulic power steering system is not as good as that of i10 or Swift (Electronic Power Steering).
7) Smaller rear windows make it difficult for the passengers at the rear to see the road.
8) Very small boot like the A-Star.
Purchased in 2010 July, the car has been excellent mate in terms of a ...
Back in 2011 we were in search for a new car, our previous car was a M...
I am driving Chevrolet Beat LT from 2010. So far I have enjoyed drivin...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals