Not Worth Buying
My experience with a beat test drive.
1) Great looks and styling.
2) New and innovative instrument cluster.
3) Low turning radius.
4) Value for money.
5) Great A/C.
1) Humming noise inside the cabin at higher speeds.
2) Grumpy gear, does not feel as smooth as i10 or Wagon R.
3) Engine looses power when A/C is turned on.
4) Rear suspensions are a little on the stiffer side.
5) The engine been a 1199cc is not as responsive like the Swift or i10.
6) Hydraulic power steering system is not as good as that of i10 or Swift (Electronic Power Steering).
7) Smaller rear windows make it difficult for the passengers at the rear to see the road.
8) Very small boot like the A-Star.
- 19 Likes
- 2 Dislikes