No one in the market can beat

By for Chevrolet Beat from Hyderabad 2011-10-13 18:20:13.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Best Looking Car in the Segment, Superb Interiors, Power Steering, Suspension, Fuel Eff, Best VFM,

Cons : Rear Boot Space

Look and Style: It is the Best looking car in the segment, In terms of both interiors and exteriors, It's FUNKY, It's STYLISH, and finally It's a TRUE URBAN CAR

Comfort : BEST in CLASS comfort, Suspension is awesome, as they were equipped with gas-filled shocks, really you can feel the difference.It can absorb any sort of pot holes with ease.Advanced Electronic power steering is the best in the class.The cabin space is ample enough for a small car.

Pickup : The engine refinement is great, you hardly feel the sound of the engine inside the cabin, when you ignite the key.That's a GEM of engineering from GM.The pick up is awesome, especially in the city where you suppose to go ahead in the STOP and GO signals.

Mileage : I am done with just 500KM, I am getting 15 KM/L with AC in the Hyderabad City conditions, but no constraints in terms of mileage, because once I cross over 5000 Km, then the engine should be tuned well and I should be getting at least 18 KM/L with AC in the City.

Best Features: One thing I can bet, you can't get any extra features apart from what Chevy BEAT gives to the Customer in the same segment.BEST VFM CAR

Needs to improve: Rear Boot

Overall Experience: I am totally satisfied with my decision for going with CHEVY BEAT DIESEL-RED COLOR CAR.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • dipam |24 Oct,2011 10:44:57 PM

really the fuel effiecint car?

Mayank Gupta |27 Oct,2011 08:21:44 PM

Hello friends, I m also owning Beat Diesel. Its an aousum car. I am getting a millege of abt 20-22 KMpl. on highway and City. Its rocking Man.

Sudhanshu |12 Jan,2012 10:12:56 PM

What do you mean by Aousum, rocking man?

dipam |28 Oct,2011 10:35:56 AM

I AM PLANNING TO BUY A SMALL SEGMENT CAR PLS. SUGGEST ME , WHICH IS THE BEST CAR COMPARE BETWEEN MARUTI WAGON-R AND BEAT PETROL? BUDGET 425000/- BEST PARAMETERS LIKE, MILEAGE, RE-SALE, COMFORT ETC. ETC

k |29 Jan,2012 10:26:12 PM

go for three nano cars....1 4 u the other 4 ur kids and one 4 charity.at the same time a mean milege of 75 kms.great na pls suggest was it helpful dude .....people like u get confused not a car.go 4 beat diesel.awesome car i have..a little little poor service aftersales but u will get rare chances 4 a garage drive.and ya u should not drink and drive watever car u get

iskaalelo |07 Jun,2012 08:24:23 PM

master, k, what do u think of yourself ? you are owning a beat and talking like u own a bmw..

• Jeevesh |30 Nov,2011 04:20:26 PM

beat Diesel gave me a surprising mileage of 26-27 km /liter on delhi-agra-delhi highway, even I cant believe. no other car can beat in terms of milage, I assure you. Jeevesh (9310358553)

• jups |20 Dec,2011 11:35:00 AM

hi how about the back seating is it comfortable for the back passengers

• rafi |02 Mar,2012 02:49:59 PM

Hey...user. ...i want to bought diesel beat car in may or jun..give me good sugetion abt car...means its best for small city rod or not.?

• rafi |02 Mar,2012 02:53:38 PM

and also tell me what is actuel millege. yeah its so dynemic car but me knw abt its interier megzine.

• aman gupta |11 Mar,2015 12:46:26 AM