Low Mileage

By for Chevrolet Beat from India 2011-10-03 23:20:16.0
  • Appearance

Mileage: I am getting a mileage of 13km, after 1st service also. It's been 50 days almost I bought this car. I will say plz think before u buy.

• Puru Gujral |04 Oct,2011 11:18:41 PM

i m getting 17kmpl with AC in City, which i m hoping to get better in near future....

Rakesh |07 Oct,2011 02:39:57 PM

I am getting 17kmpl with AC in City too.Which is very good.

• Manish |11 Oct,2011 03:20:04 PM

I am getting 10 KMPL in AC in CITY

pratik |31 Oct,2011 11:17:03 AM

Manish |31 Oct,2011 01:19:37 PM

In low gears 1 and 2 it doesnt pick up in good manner so requires hard throttle push. Its a regular problem in chevy vehicles. Engine tuning issue they say and it requires every 30 days tuning.

dinesh |31 Oct,2011 09:40:03 PM

u don't have to teach us how to drive, i drive the car within 2 RPM ONLY, THEN ALSO I M GETTING 13KMPL. the company has cheated us, its not at all giving the 24kmpl. at least it should give 20kmpl.

avinash |03 Dec,2011 08:19:25 PM

I am going to purchase Ceverlet Beat diesel PS - 4 months old- how much I should pay for such car. Avinash 9826707088

• Gaurav |04 Nov,2011 01:23:46 PM

Beat Petrol- I was getting a 13kmpl initially. After second service, I told the Chevy engineers to fix that. Now my PUNE city mileage with AC is 15kmpl and highway is 18 kmpl (pune-banglore or pune-goa drive @100kmph). Is your diesel one?

• VsK |07 Nov,2011 04:41:56 PM

people get low mileage bcoz of their driving style, my opinion use less accelerator and shift to higher gears quickly , pushin the throttle hard on the lower gear's reduces fuel efficiency... & its a good car..

• anup |18 Nov,2011 09:00:20 AM

any one please tell me what is the review of chevelot beat petrol and diesel , should i buy chevelot beat car

• RP Srivastava |30 Nov,2011 02:01:55 PM

I am BEAT LS Petrol user & getting 15(In the Kota City) & 18/19((highway)mileage, about the average problem,should be fixed by Dealer,otherwise a good car in it's segment.

• Mohmd |24 Feb,2012 11:16:51 PM

Goddamn urs ez petrol vehicle..? Petrol get only 13 Q

• Gaurav |23 Feb,2013 12:48:18 AM

In Pune traffic I get 14.5 in city with AC and 17 on highway - Beat LS petrol, now it's 3 years old. Very stable car with advanced and refined engine of platform #3. That's one of the reason the car doesn't shake a lot even at 130 kmph. Initially I had mileage problem but service guys (pashaan) fixed it - jumped from 12 kmpl to 14.5 kmpl.