Good and Bad

By for Chevrolet Beat 2016-07-10 23:33:07.0
  • Appearance

I have been driving this car since 2012. The biggest advantage of this car is its fuel consumption that is 23-25 KMPL. Apart from that though my car is a diesel car but it has less sound and people believe it as Petrol Car. The car has a good acceleration. It acceleration performance is like a petrol car. As it is hatchback, it is a very good car for city ride. Look wise it is a good car. I like the back door handle in C panel. It is like a foreign car for me. Seats are comfortable considering its cost. The car is a very good car for small family. If you like to roam here and there, it is like a bike for you, both from the fuel perspective and handling perspective. There is negative angle also. This car has brake problem. I had replaced the car servo two years back. The problem was very serious. After running for 5- 7 km the wheel becomes jam. Now a day, I am facing the problem of turbo cylinder. I had to replace it as the top speed of the car declined to 50-60. But even after replacing the turbo cylinder, I am still facing the problem.