I decided to have my first car Chevy Beat top model petrol in 2011 which i chose over Ford Figo. Reasons are simple - stylish looks, aerodynamics design, dual dashboard, inbuilt music player & speakers (being top model).
Since then i have kept her alive single handed and not to mention in very good condition. Not so easy to part with her but since got an option to have a SUV, so its time to offer her ride to others. A brief of her is as follows:
- Chevrolet Beat Petrol LT (Top model without Airbags / ABS) - 2011 Model in Red Color.
- Approx. 98000 Kms driven
- Tyres changed at 72000 Kms. Bridgestone Tubeless in Good condition.
- Recently serviced with changed Engine Oil, Brake Oil, Gear Oil, Coolant, Steering Wheel oil, AC filter and Air Filter.
- Mileage of 14-15 Kms per Litre on road within the city. and Approx. 17-18 Kms per Litre on Highways.
- Cloth Car Seat Covers bought from Chevrolet Genuine Accessories while taking out car from the Showroom.
- Remote controlled Center Locking System installed from Chevrolet Genuine Accessories.
- All Car mats in place with 2 Additional Plastic Rubber Mats in front Driver & Passenger seat
- One Luggage Carrier to be fit onto the car roof if needed.
- Neat & Tidy interiors kept as good as its new.
I have bought the new 2016 Chevrolet Beat LT (Petrol) a month ago, I a...
This is one of the best car in small(hatchback) segment,, it is verry ...
it had a good engine cc that is 1199 cc.Chevrolet beat undoubtedly a c...
it has best in class pickup and its handling is very smooth in terms o...
General motors has done a good job in making the chevorlet beat .The i...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals