I decided to have my first car Chevy Beat top model petrol in 2011 which i chose over Ford Figo. Reasons are simple - stylish looks, aerodynamics design, dual dashboard, inbuilt music player & speakers (being top model).
Since then i have kept her alive single handed and not to mention in very good condition. Not so easy to part with her but since got an option to have a SUV, so its time to offer her ride to others. A brief of her is as follows:
- Chevrolet Beat Petrol LT (Top model without Airbags / ABS) - 2011 Model in Red Color.
- Approx. 98000 Kms driven
- Tyres changed at 72000 Kms. Bridgestone Tubeless in Good condition.
- Recently serviced with changed Engine Oil, Brake Oil, Gear Oil, Coolant, Steering Wheel oil, AC filter and Air Filter.
- Mileage of 14-15 Kms per Litre on road within the city. and Approx. 17-18 Kms per Litre on Highways.
- Cloth Car Seat Covers bought from Chevrolet Genuine Accessories while taking out car from the Showroom.
- Remote controlled Center Locking System installed from Chevrolet Genuine Accessories.
- All Car mats in place with 2 Additional Plastic Rubber Mats in front Driver & Passenger seat
- One Luggage Carrier to be fit onto the car roof if needed.
- Neat & Tidy interiors kept as good as its new.
Back in 2011 we were in search for a new car, our previous car was a M...
I am driving Chevrolet Beat LT from 2010. So far I have enjoyed drivin...
Chevy beat is a very good looking and power full car in this price, bu...
Got my Chevrolet Beat LT Petrol in March-2015. It's been almost 2 ...
i purchase my BEAT in 2011 September ! since 5 years i used that car ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals