I decided to have my first car Chevy Beat top model petrol in 2011 which I chose over Ford Figo. Reasons are simple - stylish looks, aerodynamics design, dual dashboard, inbuilt music player & speakers (being a top model).
Since then I have kept her alive and single handed and not to mention in very good condition. Not so easy to part with her but since got an option to have an SUV, so its time to offer her ride to others. A brief of her is as follows:
- Chevrolet Beat Petrol LT (Top model without Airbags / ABS) - 2011 Model in Red Color.
- Approx. 98000 Kms driven
- Tires changed at 72000 Kms. Bridgestone Tubeless in Good condition.
- Recently serviced with changed Engine Oil, Brake Oil, Gear Oil, Coolant, Steering Wheel oil, AC filter and Air Filter.
- Mileage of 14-15 Kms per Litre on road within the city and Approx. 17-18 Kms per Litre on Highways.
- Cloth Car Seat Covers bought from Chevrolet Genuine Accessories while taking out a car from the Showroom.
- Remote controlled Center Locking System installed from Chevrolet Genuine Accessories.
- All Car mats in place with 2 Additional Plastic Rubber Mats in front Driver & Passenger seat
- One Luggage Carrier to be fit onto the car roof if needed.
- Neat & Tidy interiors kept as good as its new.
Purchased in 2010 July, the car has been excellent mate in terms of a ...
Back in 2011 we were in search for a new car, our previous car was a M...
I am driving Chevrolet Beat LT from 2010. So far I have enjoyed drivin...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals