Best hatchback for city driving!

By for Chevrolet Beat 2013-10-14 11:26:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Amazing driveability, looks, very good mileage.

Cons : boot space

Look and Style Best in its class. Very trendy and unconventional. I have green color beat ls diesel.

Interior : Especially cockpit design is very sporty. The speedometer is very nice.

Comfort: Front seats are very comfortable. I have driven from Bangalore to Bandipur nonstop for around 300'km, I did not feel any tiredness. In my previous car, alto lxi, I used to feel tiredness even after 100 km driving. Power steering of the beat is best in class. Overall, it has amazing driveability.

Pickup: Being a diesel car, there is a jet lag in lower rpm. After 2500 rpm, the pickup is very good. Pick up may not be as good as swift or figo. One cannot expect best of mileage and best of power with a 1000cc engine. So, the choice is yours.

Mileage: I am getting around 23 km/l on highway and 16/18 in the city. My experience of driving with beat ls is 12000 km driving in 8 months, with 90 percent driving inside the city.

Best Features: Good looks, electronic power steering, 60:40 foldable rear seat. Needs to improve: boot space, rear seat comfort.

Overall Experience: Chevy beat is frugal, easy to drive and absolute value for money car. It is the car for people who drives mostly inside the city.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • sathish |17 Jan,2014 09:44:30 PM

I just Baught Chevi Beat Diesel. I am very much satisfied with the car. Instead of Look , Comfort for 4 and 1/2 People . i said 4 Adult and 1 kit can travel freely. Beat Rocks