Best car for city drive and fuel economy point of view

By for Chevrolet Beat 2012-10-26 08:26:37.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: NO 1 in its class/Segment

Comfort: Suspensions are very good...feel like a sedan while driving on bumpy road

Pickup: Poor pickup due to small engine but does not matter when it speeds up beyond 50 km/hr

Mileage: 22-25 Km/hr without AC at 60-70 Km/hr :20 km/hr with AC ON at 95 km/hr Maximum ,I have got 22.5 Km/hr with AC intermittently ON on highway

Best Features: EPS feather touch Power steering. No other car is in this class providing such nice steering...much much lighter than normal power steering: Stylish looks of the car from outside and inside

Needs to improve: Seats are not comfortable...should be little broad.

Overall Experience Hi Dear.Please don't do negative publicity.I am owning a Beat diesel and already driven 7000 km.Believe me, it's giving an average of 22-23 without AC and 21 with full-time AC ON with a speed of 95 km/hr when I went to Agra from Delhi via Yamuna expresswayI have gone to the dealer for normal inspection checkups and was treated well.Please keep in mind that owner is not everything or a god. These days Dealers are rich and they don't listen to any abusive language if used by any frustrated customer facing a problem with the car. So we should be nice & polite with the dealer too at the same time

IMPORTANT: Kindly fill your tank from a reputed pump as the local pumps jump their meter while putting the diesel at high speed. Try to change your pump as the quality and quantity matters. I was getting 16-17 km/ltr initially but when I took diesel from a pump on highway, the average of car jumped to 22BR//Deepakdeepakels@gmail.com

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • neeraj |17 Nov,2012 10:17:51 PM

please suggest me hwz is beat ??? i am bit confused among ritz ,i10 and figo and swift