BEAT is a low cost,high powered,cozy pack on the wheels.

By for Chevrolet Beat from Rawatbhata-Kota 2010-12-12 03:55:07.0
5 people found it helpful. 1974 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish rich looking,comfort drive.

Cons : Boot space ,Low seating position of driver seat

Look and Style Cute & Sporty looks. amazingly attractive colors. Comfort Best in the class Pickup Optimum /quit good Mileage 15 kmpl in city areas, & 18-19 kmpl in Highway Best Features price of the car is totally justified & Worth full Needs to improve I feel the dashboard should be a little lower as it blocks the view in the front,& boot space is lesser than the others cars of the same segment . Overall Experience Hi all, I wd like to share my experiences. I replaced my Maruti- 800 with chevy beat in april 2010, the decision of this replacement was taken on the basis of LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT – no technical aspect / observations comparisons was reviewed by me (I agree it was foolish act),only I took a test drive and my observations & remained unobserved to me, in the glory of its look & stylish Interior , (I agree it was also a foolish act).the price also attracted me to own it .and I made booking for a cocktail green colored beat LS & Triump moters, the dealer of Kota (Raj) agreed to deliver, with in the week. & Initially I felt car is little difficult to handle in the heavy traffic of city but gradually I found it is ok, and finished 3000 Kms of drives, which I felt the price of the car is justified & Worth full with the performance, which the car gives me on road, it is giving me good mileage of 14-15kmpl in city areas, & 18-19 kmpl with AC at Highways.its running is very-very smooth ,sometimes I felt low pickup ,with AC at low rpm, but it is manageable to me (keeping mileage factor in the mind). Whether in city or on highways, the car has always given me drive with cozy feel specially in the speed- span of 70-130. BEAT is a low cost,high powered,cozy pack on the wheels. Regarding the services after sales , little improvement(for GM) required, hopes it will be also good in the future.

• pritam singh |12 Dec,2010 03:11:16 PM

hallo friends would you plese help me to find out that which car be best suited out of... Chvr.Beat Ls, Hundai i10era, maruti Astar lxi. in all aspects average, resale and look.

• CarDekho Team |14 Dec,2010 11:36:04 AM

The Hyundai i10 is the best of the lot as its just been revamped and now is powered by the VTVT Kappa2 engine, it has a very peppy and efficient as well. The Beat is the next car to watch out for, it has a very space age futuristic design on the out and in the cabin and Chevrolet is also offering the 3 years unmatched zero maintenance offer on the Beat which is the icing on the cake. Thanks, CarDekho Team

• Harshal |15 Dec,2010 01:05:31 PM

Beat is best deal in hatchback segment in terms of price, pickup and mileage Its ultimate blend in these 3 factors

Yunus Khan |28 Dec,2010 09:31:10 PM

I Completely agree with Harshal.

• sasi ram reddy |01 Mar,2011 06:09:06 PM

Dear car dekho, plz tell me that chev beat petrol come with new smarttech engine or old engine. coz gm launched smartech engine in feb. it will replace to existing engine? plz tell me new cars will come with smarttech new engine?...