Beat Car nothing but Beauty Car

By for Chevrolet Beat 2016-08-10 23:34:35.0
  • Appearance

The beat car is very very awesome vehicle comfortable for city ride. It is a mileage car. Interior is awesome and is a great car for a small family.

Chevrolet Beat has stormed the hatchback market in India since its launch. I bought the car after 4 Years of launch and I am quite satisfied with its performance. The entry level hatch Beat is decent in terms of comfort and looks and as far as the price point is less. I was very impressed with its stylish looks and upmarket interiors with facilities of Music System, Beat, Power Windows and even airbag for the driver.

ChevBeat, despite being a hatchback is quite spacious and we three adults were able to fit in quite comfortably in the backseat. Knee space was also pretty decent and not a major hindrance which is quite common in the smaller cars.

Being a car enthusiast, I can pretty well state that the car is fair in terms of ride quality and handling. Right from the first test drive till today, I can say it could easily give a run for their money.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February