Average car with bad dealership

By for Chevrolet Beat from Haldwani 2011-08-09 20:47:20.0
  • Appearance

Pros : very good looks

Cons : road view ,poor leg room at back

Look and Style- Very stylish and good looking.

Comfort-ok

Pickup- Not good

Mileage- 13.5 kmpl on highway

Needs to improve- Ground clearance should be improved

Overall Experience- I bought a beat LT on Nov 2010. The car is not so good as the dealer say that. The promises did by the dealer, they didn’t fulfill that, the dealer promises to give 3years free maintenance but after 3 months he denied. The boot space of the car is less, the ground clearance of car is very low this creates a problem on the rough road. The front visibility in city traffic for the driver is not clear because of the dashboard is mounted in high position, visibility of back side is not clear during reversing the car, A/C performance, not satisfactory, spare part is not available on workshop and market. If you need to change spare parts so you have to left your car at least for 1month. If you want tension with your car so go to the Analysis Motors (Hld.) and purchase a car.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • Nagaraj |10 Aug,2011 09:32:54 AM

I think you hate Chevrolet products, I too got chevrolet beat but I have no such problems.

Ashutosh pundir |15 Aug,2011 09:17:48 PM

I am not heat chevrolet products,I heat Analysis Motors

• sanjiv chauhan |27 Sep,2011 02:46:38 PM

absolutely right, i am not satiety also, becoz the milage is only 7 km in highway. & the front glass of the car is not clear so that i facing eyes problum. so i request who person going for buy the car plz don't purchased.

Nitin |16 May,2012 09:52:46 AM

Ashutosh, you don't HATE chevrolet's products. Sanjiv, You're absolutely right. I'm also not satisfied, because the mileage is just 7 km/l on highways. The front glass of the car is not very clear, which hurts my eyes. So, I request anyone who's gonna buy this car, please stay away from it

• suresh |25 Oct,2011 05:29:56 PM

Sir.. Please learn to drive first