Rating of Chevrolet Aveo U VA

'Chevrolet Aveo U-VA Perfect small car for small family'

G
Gouttam
for 1.2
On: Jun 13, 2011 | 4485 Views

Look and Style The looks of Chevrolet Aveo U-VA are not so awesome but its average looks are still comparable to Beat, Figo. In contrast to this it has a very good interior as compared to other hatchback cars. Overall its a different looking hatchback car with comfortable interior. Comfort As far as its interior is concerned, it is very spacious as it has enough front cabin space. It has a very good AC instead its not an automatic one but after turning on AC its all a different car. Pickup This new car has very sluggish and drippy pickup. I have reached at the top speed 100 Kmpl on the highways. Mileage Fuel efficiency of my new Chevrolet Aveo U- VA is not so good its somewhat average. It is around 6 month of my new car and it is giving a mileage of 13 kmpl on highways and 11 kmpl on the city roads. Best Features The features which I liked most is its ground clearance. It posses a very good ground clearance. The other best features are such as it has a very comfortable and spacious interior. Needs to improve Gear shifting and fuel efficiency are the two main areas of concern for General Motors as the gears of this Chevrolet Aveo U- VA are not so smooth and the fuel efficiency is not upto the words of the company. Overall Experience Overall I am pretty satisfied with my new Chevrolet Aveo U- VA. It never gives me any trouble during my long drives. I am very much happy with its interior as it has enough leg space. I think this is a perfect hatchback car for small family.

Other Aveo U VA Reviews