An Excellent car

By for Chevrolet Aveo U VA from Ajmer 2009-02-10 13:13:07.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfortable, spacious,Good fuel economy

Cons : Less Boot space

I have been driving Chevrolet U-VA 1.2LS car for last three months. It is a very stylish car. It has more space than others. I feel comfortable while driving on highways. I am happy to get 14 kmpl average in the city. Over all It is a good car to drive. I am fully satisfied with the performance.

• Venkat |05 Apr,2010 03:04:12 PM

Hi, I also own an Aveo UVA - LS. I agree with the smoothness, style and comfort associated with this car. Major drawback could be mileage which i overlooked for comfort and road grip as i geneally use car sparsely.

• archana nahar |12 Aug,2010 01:04:04 PM

I have been driving Chevrolet U-VA 1.2LS car for last two years. It is a very stylish car. It has more space than others. I feel comfortable while driving on highways. I am happy to get 14 kmpl average in the city. Over all It is a good car to drive. I am fully satisfied with the performance.But for last 6months I am facing problem in it.There is some fault in check system. I sent my car 4 times to workshop at vasant kunj but they r unable to solve the problem.

• Kumar Sujan |01 Nov,2010 04:44:46 PM

Where can I get the Idler motor ( fitted on the carburetor) for the Chevrolet Aveo U-VA ? And at what price ?

• M K GUREY |23 Apr,2011 12:22:23 PM

I am thinking to buy a car preferably Chevrolet U-VA 1.2LS car. Is it possible to fix an AIRBAG for driver?

• Mukund |25 May,2011 01:54:26 PM

How much do you guys think I should quote for selling my Feb 2009 Platinum U VA? I have done 36,000 Km and the condition is good.

• Milan rai |24 Jun,2011 05:55:47 PM

Did any of you guys have installed K&N performance air filter in your UVA and does it really makes any difference towards vehicle's performance and fuel efficiency ?

• Raghav |11 Oct,2011 01:37:24 PM

Hi all, I am planning to buy U-VA. What is the overall opinion @ this car.. i found it to be a car with regular looks, spacious inside...please comment..