Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of BMW Z4

BMW Z4 Sexy and Splendid Roadster

Picked up the car 18 months ago and I am still loving every moment of it. First I will outline a few negatives. I have the 18-inch wheels version and it seems quite rough to ride on. However, once you are accustomed, the driving will be a breeze, but be cautious of the bumpy roads. Handling, in my opinion, is fine but not perfect. Coming to the positives, the cabin provides the needed tranquillity of a convertible, no doubt about that. Though I was wondering to swap it from F-type, but change my mind since I read and watched several reviews before deciding to go for this roadster. The 3.0-litre turbocharger with 7-speed dual clutch automatic is polished and practical on road. I have also gone through reviews talking about boot space a lot and yes, with the roof up, you can have plenty of space. Overall, it’s a great improvement over its predecessor. So if you want an urbane roadster of your dream, BMW Z4 won’t disappoint you.

D
Dheeraj
On: Feb 06, 2018 | 67 Views

Other Z4 Reviews

• for 35i

BMW Z4 -The stylish Machine

The Z4 is sensational, a work of art that commands attention. The Z4 is curved but the tau... Read More

k