Luxury on wheels.

By for BMW X3 2016-08-06 15:49:42.0
  • Appearance

Luxury can not be explained in words. It can be felt. Earlier I was having Skoda L&K. It was perfect car in itself for myself. I decided to use it for at least 10 years. My son who is a fight pilot in Indian Air Force as Wing Commander, one day called BMW dealer for the Test Drive of BMW X3 20d.

After the test drive I felt the luxury of this vehicle, sitting comfort, driving comfort, shocker's absorbance, noiseless cabin. I immediately booked the car.

It has passed four years since then. I have no contrition or remorse of buying BMW X3. I have made local as well as long journeys and found the vehicle as my second home.

Longest tour I made with this vehicle was from Greater Noida to Jaisalmer and back. We reached the Tanot Devi Temple near the Pakistan border and round about the desert of Rajasthan. The BMW X3 was the convoy during this journey without any bleat.

I praise the Germans with esteem. They really know the ingredient and limb of technology which is luxurious to human being.

• saurav dutta |07 Aug,2016 05:41:06 PM

Sir, thank you for superb review of the car. I am personally interested in this X3 as well and the review does meet my expectations from this SUV.