Rating of BMW X3

G
G P Singh
for xDrive20d xLine
On: Aug 06, 2016 | 720 Views

Luxury can not be explained in words. It can be felt. Earlier I was having Skoda L&K. It was perfect car in itself for myself. I decided to use it for at least 10 years. My son who is a fight pilot in Indian Air Force as Wing Commander, one day called BMW dealer for the Test Drive of BMW X3 20d.

After the test drive I felt the luxury of this vehicle, sitting comfort, driving comfort, shocker's absorbance, noiseless cabin. I immediately booked the car.

It has passed four years since then. I have no contrition or remorse of buying BMW X3. I have made local as well as long journeys and found the vehicle as my second home.

Longest tour I made with this vehicle was from Greater Noida to Jaisalmer and back. We reached the Tanot Devi Temple near the Pakistan border and round about the desert of Rajasthan. The BMW X3 was the convoy during this journey without any bleat.

I praise the Germans with esteem. They really know the ingredient and limb of technology which is luxurious to human being.

Other X3 Reviews

• H
    Harie Gomoji
    for xDrive30d M Sport
    On: Nov 22, 2016 | 323 Views

Special car for Unforgettable journey.

BMW name itself is a Pride name. No matter how life or journey is stressful, BMW always gives us sheer driving. ... ...Read More

• R
    Rakesh
    On: Mar 19, 2018 | 92 Views

BMW X3 Third-Gen Model A Serious Game Changer

The BMW X3 has been known for traditionally lagging behind its German rivals. But the new generation model is se... ...Read More

• M
    Mohd ayub
    for xDrive20d Expedition
    On: Jun 14, 2017 | 418 Views

Good sedan car

This is a good vehicle so far as performance, pickup and after sales service is considered. Really love to drive... ...Read More

BMW X3 Further Research