What a disappointiment!
It would appear that the rental agency that provided me with this BMWX1 while my Lexus was being repaired at the body shop after a hit and run at a parking lot thought they were doing me a upgrade.Wrong! Imagine my surprise on driving home from the body shop with my X1 to immediately here rattles and assorted road noise-and this on a car with only 2000 miles on it. As well,when accelerating from a stop there was a very disconcerting lag before launch (turbo lag?) The entire suite of electronic controls are confusing and difficult to comprehend,and the front seats are tiring after a very short time. All in all a poor showing for what I had thought was a premium mark! If I had to choose a competing model I would go with the Lexus NX!
- 11 Likes
- 21 Dislikes
Other X1 Reviews
The customer care is not replying for more than a week. Doors are rattling and now the engine check light is on. All in two weeks time. The worst is that BMW does not see...
Before my experience with BMW X1, I used to always wonder around the hype around this kind of luxury cars if they were really genuine, but now after my personal encounter...
Users Also Viewed
Trending BMW Cars
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Jan 25, 2019
- BMW X4Rs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 06, 2019
- BMW i8Rs.2.25 - 3.3 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2019
- BMW X2Rs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- BMW 8 SeriesRs.85.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2019
- BMW 4 SeriesRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
Bring home the BMW X1 With Exchange Bonus ...