Best Companion For Long Journeys

By for BMW X1 2016-11-21 13:09:40.0
  • Appearance

Before my experience with BMW X1, I used to always wonder around the hype around this kind of luxury cars if they were really genuine, but now after my personal encounter with one of these cars, I can say that if you love driving then you must go for this kind of cars as they bring out the real joy of driving. With X1, be the pickup or the features like powerful brakes, smooth acceleration, the control you feel even at high speed is simply amazing. Of course, the spaciousness one can ask for in the seating, as well as the booty, is also being taken care off. In spite of being a diesel engine, the overall experience is not too different than a petrol version. Easy parking, attractive front and rear headlights are some of the many things which make this car appealing and a standout. The best feature of the car for me personally is the fully foldable back seats as they can be turned into a bed especially while night travelling. My daughters just love the sunroof and are rarely inside the car. All in all its a perfect crossover.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this September