Not worth it.
Very poor for rocky roads; gives you a bumpy ride which hurts your bum. Also, cannot find the clutch, how will i drive pa? Also temple priest tells me that blue colour is not good for the god "shani" (Saturn). Bad. Also when i go to fill air in tire, its not go in only? Tubeless tire? umgomma ..tev...
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on BMW i8
BMW i8 User Reviews
- All (7)
- Mileage (1)
- Performance (3)
- Looks (3)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (3)
- Interior (1)
- Power (4)
- More ...
The i8?s performance is quite frankly astonishing for a car with a three-cylinder engine. The combination of a 227bhp petrol engine and a 129bhp electric motor means it c...
This car has made the world sit up and check this out for a number of reasons. One is the styling that is not beautiful in all traditional sense but a car that comes stra...
Futuristic styling makes it stand out in front of more capable and similarly priced supercars. The BMW i8 is not only fast but extremely frugal as well with a nearly 50 K...
- View All i8 Reviews
Trending BMW Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata AltrozRs.5.49 - 8.49 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Kia RioRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020