Rating of Audi Q5

Audi Q5 Sporty Looks With Tons of Tech

R
Rakesh
On: Feb 16, 2018 | 70 Views

I have been now the proud owner of 35TDI Technology model for more than a month now. Since I was unable to find many reviews before purchasing the car, I want to share my two bits for any prospective buyers out there. I am not a hardcore auto enthusiast so will put it simply that it's a fantastic car and does pretty much everything you can expect from a car like this. The car is a blend of sporty looks, superb performance, loaded with a plethora of tech stuff. The exteriors flout a hexagonal grille with sleek LED headlamps while the side profile features some strong character lines. The instrument cluster seriously requires some study as it gives a lot of info. You get 3-zone climate control, 7-inch advanced infotainment system, Bang and Olufsen music system, wireless charging and a panoramic sunroof. The tech is further complimented with the safety features such as 8 airbags, electromechanical parking brake, Audi's Parking System Plus. Another plus point of the car is the 5-star safety ratings. The 2.0L TDI engine gives you ample power to rule the road along with improved mileage. I think I got what I paid for and my decision was right for not going for Volvo XC60.

Other Q5 Reviews