Audi Q3: Lord of Rings

By for Audi Q3 2012-2015 2014-06-17 14:17:30.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Easy to drive, excellent Pick-up

Cons : Lack of Key-Less Entry, Reverse Camera, Rear Seat-Arm Rest, Blind-Spot Mirrors

I'm from Chennai & I bought AUDI Q3 in May 2014. My Audi q3 is cobalt blue, excellent double-shade. I had really tuff-time before deciding on this model. My budget was around Rs 30-35 Lacs. So I had to extend the budget more further and I m happy about it. I was driving Hondy City VT and I wanted to move to Small-SUV as Ground Clearance is a major issue with Honda-City. The options were BMW X1, Volvo V40, Cross-Country, Land-Rover & Hyundai Santa fe(New). I started reading many reviews, watched youtube and after seeing all the cars. I decided on Audi Q3 and most importantly my 3-yr old son knows all brand of cars, his face glows when he see's an AUDI on road. I here by sum-up my review about the car. Good's The car makes me feel proud and inspires others to buy one. Drive is excellent. The car is so easy to drive and never makes you feel uncomfortable on any terrain. This is best part of AUDI Q3. Please take a test drive without fear, drive for longer distance, atleast 3-4 KMS to feel the car. Pick-Up: Excellent!! It Zooms beyond your thinking. It can take you by suprises., S-Drive.(S-for-Suprise)  Need not worry about mileage.Its pretty decent.,  Bads There are few basic features which are very necessary and important are missing in Audi Q3. (Key-Less Entry, Reverse Camera, Rear Seat-Arm Rest, Blind-Spot Mirrors). The worst-part is we can not get these done out-side as Audi says 'they will cancel warranty' Head-Lights, very poor!!! For the speed you drive at high-way, the lights doesn't support and illumination is very less., I wanted to change head-lamps, I'm not allowed!! Warranty goes off!! Seats!!! are very very hard., The cushion inside the leather, needs to be changed!!! After 2-Hours drive, you feel the pain in your back, and no good thigh support in Rear and seats are not very comfortable. Damn Expensive accessories: a normal cable to connect your iPhone is Rs 7500/. I don't find any reason, how an aux cable can be so expensive, if otherwise the wire is gold-coated. Even other accessories are expensive. Still I'm "Lord of Rings".

• amish |28 Jun,2014 11:26:08 PM

Can you please tell me the servicing costs and stuff? It would be a great obligation.

• amish |28 Jun,2014 11:51:25 PM