Superb looking car.

By for Audi A4 2014-2016 2016-06-27 19:48:59.0
  • Appearance

I have the silver sports package. Its no Veyron but a good looking car. Sturdy, cute, sporty, and sedanish. Interior (Features, Space & Comfort), Unbelievable design of the interiors. Every thing is so perfectly designed like it knows what you are going to do next and what mistake you might make. I cant list out all the features, its worth one's while to go to the show room and play with all of them. It will take an hour. As far as the space is concerned, this is not for being chauffer driven, although if you are the only passenger, the front seat can really move all the way forward and tilt so that you are very comfortable. Highly comfortable due to: zero outside sound, superb suspension, perfectly designed seats with just the perfect rigidity of the foam. Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Engine is very good. 1.8TFSI leaves you wanting for more at times but the sports mode allows you to enjoy the engine to its fullest. Even then, I wonder sometimes, why I didnt go in for the 2.0. Economy is so so. Gearbox is great. Ride Quality & Handling Some say that the steering is lifeless. Not to me. I find it very comfortable. It tells me, I am the boss. True there is low feedback and driver interaction on the steering but I like it. Ride quality and handling is superb. It grips the road while driving. Doesnt jump around like Japanese cars. When driving, you feel, you know, you experience German engineering. Final Words, for me it was a very close call between the CGI and the A4. CGI had better power but I am glad I bought the A4 as an entry level self driven sedan.