Toyota Etios Liva User Reviews
Toyota Etios Liva User Reviews
- All (144)
- Mileage (52)
- Performance (20)
- Looks (38)
- Comfort (57)
- Engine (35)
- Interior (27)
- Power (24)
Very much pleasure in riding my Liva. Elegant looking, comfort, best performance. Best suspension Woh.Matchless to any other car of its kind. I enjoy the long drive to my native place with my family. Tremendous grip and control on the road on any season. Very much comfortable for a family of four. Best.
We had purchased Etios Liva VD limited edition in April 2017 after analyzing all cars. Pros- More spacious and comfort riding. Build quality excellent, Road stability excellent and 120km speed seems to be normal speed. Fuel efficiency 25km/lit at 80-90km speed and 18km/lit at 120-140km speed in Highway. We feel comfort and safe in this car. Cons- O...
Etios Liva is pretty good at drive comfort and cabin space. It also offers a decent boot & slightly plush looking cabin. Plastics are finished in two-tone with beige playing against black which is good. The music system offers Bluetooth connectivity but there is no touchscreen, Apple CarPlay or navigation. Overall, it is a good car for both city an...
Very good car. Using since last 6 years. No complaints. No vibration even if you take it to 160 even after 6 years.
I am using VD ltd edition from Feb 2019 ran around 7000 km. Mileage it gives in Hyderabad city with traffic is 16-18. And over 20 on highway drive if you drive it around 100km/hr. If you drive 140-150 speed it may give you around 16-18 only. Good leg room. Three people can sit backside. Feel stable on highways. Sporty look. But don't have minimal f...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I am using Etios LIVA vd from June 2018, it's really good and more comfortable to long drive as well. Good engine, mileage, smoothness, and everything is good. I have driven so many cars but this segment LIVA diesel is an amazing car. It's better than Marathi and all.
Perfect Car under 6 lakhs, smart and smooth engine tuning and comfortable interiors and good enough for long drives. The front seats are spacious and back seats can easily accommodate three passengers comfortably. The dashboard looks great and the wipers are smooth enough as it does not make much noise.
We are a family of 5, we bought brand new Toyota Liva 3 years. I have reached a top speed of 175-180 at times nearly, I have driven 50k km performance is so good, and I have never visited the service centre for service. Toyota has a free pick and drops service which made my life so easy overall in the hatchback family decent car to have.
Good driving experience. Best buying experience. Petrol mileage : 14 km/l combined , diesel mileage: 20km /l combined. The pulling of the car is a little bad. The maintenance cost for 6 years is 45,350. Pros: One good thing you notice immediately about the Liva is that it's a spacious hatchback.
Buying experience: Very good experience in Annamalai Toyota, Madurai. Riding experience: Riding experience was very impressed with my Toyota Etios Liva petrol. Details about looks, performance, etc: Interior looks are good and enough. Dual tone exteriors look sporty. Also, engine performance was unbeatable. Very comfortable for a long drive. A/c co...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
First I was worried that 5seater a premium car cannot give efficient result but I am sure that I make the best decision of my life that I buy a car from Toyota. It is the best brand of car LIVA it has alloy wheel, it has mileage it has power and pickup also it has touch screen infotainment screen and can I am so glad.
It's being 7 years and 6months almost completed with Etios Liva petrol (xv). It's an amazing experience with Toyota of their service, reliability, durability which is not only in documents but also in reality. I have driven 1. 30lacs km yet and still, its engine looks new. I'm always looking forward to Toyota cars.
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
I have been driving it for the last 5 months 4500km done and it was very smooth on the road. I have a Liva dual tone petrol variant. It poses a good grip on the road and no vibration can be felt upto 100km/hr through even after the steering gets lighter and lighter. The only problem is with the average and I am getting like 13-14 km/ltr in streets ...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Toyota Etios Liva
- Etios Liva 1.4 STDCurrently ViewingRs.6,61,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 GDCurrently ViewingRs.6,63,500*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 GXDCurrently ViewingRs.6,86,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 DLXCurrently ViewingRs.6,94,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 HighCurrently ViewingRs.7,02,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VDCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VD Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,20,700*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 PremCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VXDCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VXD Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,56,700*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva VXD Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,77,700*EMI: Rs.23.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 STDCurrently ViewingRs.5,24,000*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 GCurrently ViewingRs.5,34,500*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 DLXCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,000*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 GXCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,400*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 HighCurrently ViewingRs.5,73,000*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VCurrently ViewingRs.5,81,000*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 V Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,700*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 PremCurrently ViewingRs.6,28,000*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VXCurrently ViewingRs.6,30,000*EMI: Rs.17.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VX Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.6,41,700*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Etios Liva VX Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,62,700*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
Trending Toyota Cars