On Road Price of Skoda Karoq in Nanded
Skoda Karoq On Road Price in Nanded
**Skoda Karoq Price is not available in Nanded, Currently showing price in Aurangabad
Style AT(Petrol) (Base Model)
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.1,00,994|
|On-Road Price in Aurangabad :(Not Available in Nanded)||Rs.29,43,606*|
Skoda Karoq Price in Nanded
Skoda Karoq price in Nanded start at Rs. 24.99 Lakh. The lowest price model is Skoda Karoq Style AT and the most priced model of Skoda Karoq Style AT priced at Rs. 24.99 Lakh. Visit your nearest Skoda Karoq showroom in Nanded for best offers. Compared primarily with Kia Seltos price in Nanded starting Rs. 9.89 Lakh and Volkswagen T-Roc price in Nanded starting Rs. 19.99 Lakh.
|Karoq Style AT||Rs. 29.43 Lakh*|
Compare Prices of Karoq Alternatives
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The on-road price of Skoda Karoq Style AT in New Delhi is Rs 29,02,572.
- A.The RTO Charges for the Skoda Karoq Style AT in New Delhi will be Rs 2,59,830.
- A.The Insurance Charges for the Skoda Karoq Style AT in New Delhi will be Rs 1,10,000.
- A.The on-road price of the automatic variant Skoda Karoq Style AT in New Delhi is Rs 29,02,572.
- A.The Downpayment of Skoda Karoq Style AT is ₹ 2.92 Lakh and the EMI is ₹ 55,548.
No As of now there is no Skoda car available in India with a Lane watch camera
Karoq price in nearby cities
|Aurangabad||Rs. 29.43 Lakh|
|Secunderabad||Rs. 29.55 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 29.71 Lakh|
|Nagpur||Rs. 29.43 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 31.37 Lakh|
|Nashik||Rs. 29.43 Lakh|
|Indore||Rs. 29.89 Lakh|
|Thane||Rs. 31.32 Lakh|
Price User Reviews of Skoda Karoq
- All (12)
- Price (5)
- Looks (1)
- Engine (3)
- Interior (2)
- Seat (2)
- Diesel engine (2)
- Petrol engine (2)
- More ...
- View All Karoq Price Reviews
Skoda Karoq Videos
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Walkaround Review I Price, Features & More | ZigWheelsMay 29, 2020
- 4:16Skoda Karoq 2019 Walkaround : Expected Launch, Engines & Interiors Detailed | ZigWheels.ComMay 29, 2019
Trending Skoda Cars
Skoda Karoq News
Would you believe us if we told you that a hefty four new mass-market cars were launched this week?
The mid-size Skoda SUV is only available with a 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine
It can be used to book a Skoda model while staying safe at home
The current lockdown imposed to contain the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in manufacturers delaying the launch of some highly anticipated cars. Here’s a look at a few of them:
Bookings can be made both online and offline for a token amount of Rs 50,000