What are the doucments that i need to signed when I am selling my car advertised here to another individual, My car is registeres=d in Bangalore.
Hey, we will be glad to help you in this. There are multiple documents that are required to sell your car. Please find below the list of things that need to be handed over to your buyer.
1. Form No.28 - Application for N.O.C. and grant of certificate, if the buyer falls in another RTO’s jurisdiction (3 Originals).
2. Form No.29 - Notice of transfer of ownership of vehicle (Original).
3. Form No.30 - Report of transfer of ownership of vehicle (Original).
4. Delivery note (Copy).
5. Registration certificate (Original).
6. RTO tax documents (Original).
7. Insurance policy (if included as part of the deal).
8. Owner's manual of the car.
9. Any warranty papers (battery etc.).
10. Service history.
11. Invoice of the car (if available, and in copy).
12. PUC certificate.
13. Duplicate keys.
Hope this helps. Rest, you can check the story ("All You Need to Know About Used Car Paperwork") posted on our website for more clarification.
I'm planning to buy my first car. I have arrived on two options between Tata Tiago (New) and Grand i10 Sportz (Used 2013 Single owner) car. Kindly guide me which one to select. I'm much concerned about maintenance and mileage friendly.
No problem, we are here to help you. You can try uploading the images by clearing the caches and cookies of your browser or switching to incognito mode. If you are still not able to do it, send your car's images to our watsaap number 8952991919 with your registered phone number and we'll upload them for you. Make sure to mention the car ID of your cars advertisement . You can also call us on our toll free number 1800-200-3000 (Mon to Fri, 10AM to 7PM) and our team will help you in the best possible way.
It is great that you wish to buy a car, we would suggest you to choose the car which is CarDekho TrustMark Certified as those cars are inspected by us and you can also purchase warranty over it. Moreover, in order to look for the options in your city click here, select your city and you will be able to see the options available. Rest you can also call us on our toll free number 1800-200-3000 (Mon to Fri, 10AM to 7PM) and our team will help you to choose the best.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals