Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

What are the doucments that i need to signed when I am selling my car advertised here to another individual, My car is registeres=d in Bangalore.

Published On : 2016-07-13 12:41:01.0 Mukul Mathur
Category : Used
Answers for this Question

Hey, we will be glad to help you in this. There are multiple documents that are required to sell your car. Please find below the list of things that need to be handed over to your buyer. 


1. Form No.28 - Application for N.O.C. and grant of certificate, if the buyer falls in another RTO’s jurisdiction (3 Originals).
2. Form No.29 - Notice of transfer of ownership of vehicle (Original). 
3. Form No.30 - Report of transfer of ownership of vehicle (Original). 
4. Delivery note (Copy).
5. Registration certificate (Original).
6. RTO tax documents (Original).
7. Insurance policy (if included as part of the deal).
8. Owner's manual of the car.
9. Any warranty papers (battery etc.).
10. Service history.
11. Invoice of the car (if available, and in copy).
12. PUC certificate.
13. Duplicate keys.



Hope this helps. Rest, you can check the story ("All You Need to Know About Used Car Paperwork") posted on our website for more clarification. 

CarDekho Helpdesk on 2016-07-13 13:05:10.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison