Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

If i purchase a used car which is registered in Gurgaon, and i am living in Delhi. what will be the amount of road tax that i have to pay if i have to get it re registered in Delhi ?

Published On : 2016-08-24 22:08:54.0 Prativindhya Singh
Category : Used
Answers for this Question
I would suggest you to contact your nearest RTO for this information , they will be able to guide you in a better way.
CarDekho Helpdesk on 2016-08-25 11:32:03.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison