Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

i want to sell my ambassador 2001 a.c model n purchase a car in exchange

Published On : 2016-06-01 19:03:52.0 Ramlal jain
Category : Used
Answers for this Question

Well, that's a good decision. For this, you can either sell your car and buy a new one or you can exchange your old car with the new one if any exchange offer is available.

To sell your car, you can post the advertisement of your car on our website and all the interested buyers will contact you directly. You can fill the required details to post the advertisement by clicking here. Or you can click here to check all the available offers and discounts on different brands by entering your city, car brand and variant.You can also call us on our toll free number 1800-200-3000 (Monday to Saturday between 10AM to 7PM), our team will be more than happy to help you in choosing a right car for you according to your requirements.

CarDekho on 2016-06-02 10:11:07.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison