Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

I want to buy used car bit how to know that car used in taxi and converted to private...

Published On : 2016-07-15 06:52:09.0 Jatinder Thakur
Category : Used
Answers for this Question

Yes, it is possible. Just visit to the regional transport authority with the vehicles and relevant documents. inform them you want to convert commercial vehicle into private and fill the relevant forms or take help from an agent who will do it for you for a fee.

You might have to shell out a hefty fee as life time tax because in case if commercial vehicles tax is paid quarterly, half yearly or annually which would be less but for private vehicles life time tax will be for 15 years at one go.

CarDekho Team on 2016-07-15 09:43:38.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison