Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

i am a physical challenged with right leg polio i want a second hand car suitable for me otherwise give me any controls change workshop address in hyderabad i will contact them.

Published On : Jul 13, 2011 g.venukumar
Category : Used
Answers for this Question
You need to look out for a local good car modifier who is knowledgeable to shift the accelerator control to the hand controls.
By Arun on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:54:43 PM
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison