I am very much interested to buy prius , kindly clarify the following things ,
1. what is the battery life and how much it cost to change ?
2. what are the approximate milage in kmph in all three driving modes?
3. how the car work in eco mode ?
4. what is the ground clearance ?
5. how the battery get charge ?
6. is it possible to place order with sun/moon roof ? if yes the what will be the cost?
7.can you provide the arm rest in front seat and rain sensor vipers ?
my email addr. firstname.lastname@example.org
looking forward for your early reply
The 2012 Toyota Prius C takes full advantage of the other Prius models' hybrid system, but it's smaller, leaner and--perhaps most importantly--more affordable.
The 2012 Toyota Yaris is fuel-efficient in the city without hybrid hardware, and it has an nicely appointed interior that feels cheerful but not cheapskate; but its weak performance and highway refinement aren't up to current class standards.