1. What safety gadgets are available in Toyota Etios G Safty variant.Please elaborate their practical use as well
2. Does Central locking has remote control / Key less entry
3.What are the items used with cost /labour of routine service and the advisable milage intervals.
4. Common notion is that maintainance and spares of Toyota Etios will be really costly. Hope this a myth. Please clarify.
5. Do we have facility of extended warranty??
6. How much is the current waiting period??
The Toyota Etios is a very well engineered car, low running costs and cheap maintenance has been kept in mind for the Etios. The Etios top end comes with a Remote keyless entry, servicing is advised at an interval of 7k kms, Extended warranty can be bought at the dealerships, wait period is about 6 to 9 months.
lpg kits are approved via govt of india. UNITAX is best bec its cheaper kit and isi approved only cost 9000rs from 900cc to 1500cc vahicals + 2500rs extra for government approval on your RC.
u can install lpg kit in any patrol car.
etios is just a entry level sedan in Australia ppl do lpg conversation on almost every high end cars like ford falcon holden commodor toyota camery etc. bec lpg is cheaper.
and 100% taxis run on lpg I had a toyota Rav4 fitted with Lpg converson kit.
Both Toyota Etios and Swift Dzire are good options, while the Etios has space, Swift certainly has a powerful engine, better interiors and after sales services. The Dzire also enjoys better resale value.