I have to replace the ac compressor set for my car. what is the approx price at chennai.
The minimum down payment for Tata Sumo Grande is 10 percent of the Ex-showroom price. For the rest 90 percent you can apply for a loan. To know more about car loans please visit the below link http://bankbazaar.cardekho.com/car-loan.html
Well, the life of a car mostly depend upon the condition of engine, suspension and chassis. However it is recommended that take a good and trusted mechanic with you. 1lac km reading is actually a lot so before buying take the car, take the vehicle for a couple of kms test ride. One more thing, please pay a great deal of attention on paper work and sell letter. Grab the latest & cheap deal on our used car section. Please click the link given below.
i am buying sumo grade , total runs in km 100000 km its diesel engine , is it good to buy at this stage of km , don't have any idea after how much km i need to have open the engine , still engine has not opened and vehicle is in running condition
It will help us serve you better content and best deals