I will consider Safari GX a good VFM as opposed to Safari VX even though I myself own a VX and have not found any faults with the car but I had bought it at a time when there was no GX option!
Reasons for my opinion are:
1. DVD Player with screens is a matter of choice and I would rather fit one that I like than suffice with company provided Alpine System.
2. Reverse sensors are just about as useful as Reverse Camera, sometimes more so!
3. Half leather seats v Full leather seats is not that big an issue.
4. That leaves us with the feature of Airbags - which I must agree is a great safety addition, but at the same time I am cynical of this feature considering having been involved in an accident with Skoda Octavia where Airbags did not inflate even after full frontal impact, I have began to doubt their validity. I am more of a SEATBELT wearing person and consider it the biggest safety feature in any car. Further, Safari is compliant with most stringent Crash safety norms, Only Indian Car/UV to suffice such norms.
5. As an addition, you get to choose dual tone colour which might tickle your fancy (Black + Real Earth is brilliant combination)
In any case, whatever be your choice the underlining point is that you will enjoy your Safari a lot and will fall in love with it.
Hi, Generally, Auto makers doesn't sell engine without a chassis. And if you have a problem in your engine, they don't replace the whole engine assembly. After inspecting the problem, only the parts will be changed, which are causing the problem. You can contact to an authorized Tata service station near by you to get information about the engine overhauling cost. To get details about your nearest Tata service station, please visit the link below-